3 Day Classic Kruger Park Safari - experience African wildlife at its best
Kruger Park South African Safaris Include:
- Return transport from Johannesburg to Kruger Park by 7 seater air-conditioned microbus. Collection or drop off at Johannesburg or Nelspruit Airports depends on timing & is on request from our Sales Consultant.
- Services of our specialist Kruger Park guide for 3 days.
- Entrance into Kruger Park & daily conservation fee.
- Total of 5 game drives usually by 9 seater open safari vehicle in Big 5 areas of Kruger Park.
- One evening drive in Kruger Park by larger National Parks open safari vehicle using spotlights to see nocturnal species.
- 2 nights chalet accommodation at a Main Camp inside Kruger Park. 2 meals per night stay served in the privatised Camp Restaurants. We use The Cattle Baron or Mugg & Bean restaurants & your guide will make arrangements.
- Wildlife Safaris is a member of SATSA & one of the original Tour Operators to Kruger Park.
Kruger Park Safaris Exclude:
- lunches which are available for own account , drinks, personal items & tips.
- Daily departures on request from Johannesburg.
- Pick-up between 07h00 and 08h00 at hotels, guest houses or Johannesburg Airport. Ask us for recommended hotels on our collection route - try to avoid Joburg City Centre & Pretoria which often cause delay to the guides. Nelspruit Airport is from 12.00 or by arrangement.
Chalet accommodation with air-con, insect screens, private shower & toilet
|Per person sharing twin room
||ZAR 8 250.00
|Per single room
||ZAR 8 650.00
|Per child under 12 yrs sharing
||ZAR 4 125.00
Kruger Park Itinerary:
Depart from Johannesburg in the comfort of your air-conditioned microbus and travel east across the Highveld farmlands. Continue down the scenic Elands Valley to Nelspruit - centre of our finest citrus farms. Enter the Kruger Park via one of the southern gates in time for lunch. Spend the afternoon on your first exciting game drive looking for elephant, giraffe, hippopotamus and antelope. Our guide will teach you to spot the animals & ensure that you have access to open windows for photos & videos on all game drives. Towards evening arrive at your Rest Camp and book into an ensuite chalet with air-conditioner and insect screens. Freshen up and then time for a "sundowner" drink before dinner in the privatised restaurant and overnight.
Awaken at dawn and listen to the birds before driving out of camp hoping to find some of the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino & buffalo). Enjoy a hearty breakfast then continue to a waterhole to see hippos, crocodiles & birds before returning to camp for siesta or perhaps an afternoon swim. After dinner board the open safari vehicle equipped with spotlights for a night drive ( duration 2-3 hours ) when you can search for predators and other nocturnal species. Overnight at your Rest Camp listening to the sounds of hyena and often lion.
Pack up and depart on another memorable early morning game drive looking for elusive species such as leopard lurking in the African bush. Breakfast and time for shopping before leaving the Park for your homeward journey. Relax and enjoy a drive through the fertile farmlands via Schoeman's Kloof and up to the Highveld for lunch. Arrive back at Johannesburg Airport before 16.00 for onward flights or continue to your hotel.